very interesting
Here are the coordinates for Google Earth to see a UFO and some other anomoly . Pretty cool stuff
Huge triangular UFO about 100 miles NW of Perth Australia , measures 7/10 of a mile on each side
30.510202778S , 115.382222222E
Huge pencil shaped (something) in the Algerian desert measures over 1/2 mile long .
31.0182854849N , 9.7507624721E
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
very interesting
so I wonder what that thing is?
Very interesting indeed , makes you think X-Files , huh ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Yes sir.
I couldn't find the pencil thing in the desert. It must've been gone.
But I was reading some of the boards, and checked on saved areas people had posted. There was a "saucer" out in the ocean, and one not far from Area 51.
Click the tab between Fly To and Directions.. I think it's "find" or whatever..
Type in the top blank "Area 51", location type in "Grove Lake, NV" and look at the first or second list it brings up, and there you can see the UFO out there.
Try these coordinates for the pencil thing
31.0182854849, 7.97507624721
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try these coordinates for the pencil thing
31.0182854849, 7.97507624721 </div></div>
I'm surprised this didn't attract as much attention here as in GEHacks. But then again, posting is so fast and furious here that if you don't see something within an hour, it's on page two (or 3, or 10) of a forum. Here's my real take on this "structure". If you rotate the view until the pointed end is pointing toward the top of your screen, you will see it for what it really is, a groove carved in the sand by earth-moving equipment. It's old enough so that the tracks of the machinery have been drifted over with sand. The angle of the light in this strange terrain makes it look like a pen-shaped object object with positive curvature when it is actually a groove. In other words, it is an optical illusion. I've attached similar, but smaller, structures from the same area oriented so that they look like grooves.
If you zoom out and look just below that one you will see a marker next to a white square. That is where I got the above statement about the pencil.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
It casts a shadow at the near end under the tip so I don't think it's a ust a groove .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SunTzu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It casts a shadow at the near end under the tip so I don't think it's a ust a groove . </div></div>
That's what she said... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Click the tab between Fly To and Directions.. I think it's "find" or whatever..
Type in the top blank "Area 51", location type in "Grove Lake, NV" </div></div>
or is it Groom Lake
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks